Monday, January 28, 2013

She sparkles

Ava makes the best cheerleader.  She works both her loud voice and killer smile perfectly.  Watching her from the stands with her perm-a-smile I know she is having a great time.  There are big all-state cheerleader shoes to fill from her aunt and she is well on her way.  The last couple weeks our home has been filled with the classic chants of cheers, claps and happy hands.  She loves to walk around the house bellowing out her cheer and more times then none, sister also joins in the mix.  My mind went directly to middle school when I would watch my sister and her best friend practice their cheer routine and jumps for hours upon hours... The one and only time I tried out for the cheer squad I didn't make it which doesn't surprise me because God did not bless this body with any sort of athletic ability.  He blessed Ava though and I look forward to seeing her continue to grow in her athletic ability.  Here are a few pictures of my little cheerleader. 

 
Ava with her friend, Gracelyn.
 
Me and my mini me.







Enjoy your family~

No comments:

Post a Comment